Before some years, custom web designs were very popular. But due to the fear of looking alike, people are turning into the availability of WordPress with hundreds of themes.
For premium WordPress themes, you are guaranteed that you will be the only person using that theme. Suppose, WordPress Themes for Magicians when you select one theme from premium WordPress, if you purchase that theme, this theme will be available for no one else. So, there is no worry for looking alike. Whereas, a custom web designer can design similar websites for you or someone else.
There are many other reasons why custom web designs are disappearing.
- Affordable: When you visit WordPress for developing your website from scratch, you will find the themes not so expensive compared to with custom built ones, which can cost you between $5000 to $50,000. Saving every extra expense is what companies want.
- Customizable: Most of the free Cleaning WordPress Themes in WordPress are customizable. So, even if you use free WordPress themes, there are good chances that they look different. Also, you can hire a designer for making your website look as you want. This option is much cheaper than hiring someone to build a custom website.
- Easy Content management: Advanced content management system makes themes more preferred. This happens mostly with WordPress themes. There is no need for you to type or edit any line of the code. You are just to copy paste your photos, text or videos; the code will take the rest of the things care. So, without any advanced programming, you will be able to build a website.
- User-Friendly: At least $2000 is charged for content management system while making custom websites. In case of WordPress, the story is completely different. The content management system is free to use, and there is a huge community in there to help you out, they update core code and makes sure that it always remains fresh. The whole platform is like people for people. So, a person with fewer skills in programming can use it. If you compare user-friendliness, it is the most user-friendly CMS in the world today.
- Mobile Friendly: Nowadays more and more people are using the internet all over the world. Smartphone has taken the market in a storm, and almost everyone has a Smartphone on their hand. Therefore, making a website is of no use if it can’t be viewed in a mobile. Before, at the time when custom made websites were very popular, websites used to have two versions, one for the computer and one for mobile.