Augmented reality (AR) may be a live direct or indirect read of a physical, real-world atmosphere whose components area unit increased by computer-generated sensory input like sound, video, graphics or GPS knowledge.
It’s associated with a additional general construct known as mediate reality, within which a read of reality is changed by a laptop.
As a result, the technology functions by enhancing one’s current perception of reality. In order to perform Augmented reality development, the augmented reality software are used.
Let’s see some of the software below
- Wikitude is the world’s leading augmented reality platform which was first mobile AR browser in 2008.
- Vuforia SDK is also an AR platform which delivers the best computer vision and ensuring the robust and reliable experiences in a variety of environments.
- AR Toolkit involves stereo and optical support and is integrated with a range of smart glasses and also allows easy calibration for some new devices.
- Easy AR is a software which includes multi-target tracking support and optimisations for detection and tracking.
- XZIMG supports customisable HTML5, desktop, mobile, from images and videos. It also recognises and track faces with unity
These software to a set of programs which creates an computer environment which is interactive. Not only this, these softwares are able to generate animated presentations and graphics that appear on the screen. You can use these softwares to performs the task for augmented reality.